Does anyone sell 3D files for an accurate single point scope?

Unfated

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Does anyone sell 3D files for an accurate single point red dot scope?
I'd prefer to print one on my 3D printer, but I cant even find a decent cast or kit.

I think I found a nice file if I can figure out the scaling issues. I've been collecting files for weeks, but they are all
wonky one way or another. I know someone out there has made an accurate scope in the correct size with all the parts
separated for nicer printing. I just need to find it.

Have you checked Thingiverse? I'm pretty sure I found one there that was almost perfect. It may have been part of a larger group of files.

There's one that's included with a Scout Trooper blaster that's got the shape almost dead-on..

And there's another one, I'm looking at the readme, it's thing number 2402724

Sent from my VS996 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Thanks. I saw that one. I really want one that has the scope knobs separate, but the scope is one piece.
I bought a file for an dh-17 on cgtraders.com but the scale was way off. It had a great scope, but again the
the size is messed up and the knobs are just rounded circles. I think I'll try that one and figure something
out for the knobs. Here are two I like. I prefer the one with no knobs, but the eye piece shape is not correct.

Screen Shot 2018-09-19 at 12.16.12 AM.jpg

The one with the scout blaster had separate knobs, I think.

I have that one. Th dials aren't separate per se. The dials are on the scope, but the dial tops are separate.
The positioning of the center dial area is off on that one too. I wish I could use the best parts of all of them. LOL

Someone here made a really great 3D file and printed it at shapeways, but I cant find the thread.
It was a couple of years ago I think and I'm not sure if he was selling the files. It must be private
on shapeways because I cant find it there either.

Shoot, you're right. Oh well, if you find one, share the link with us! Sorry I wasn't any help!

You helped plenty. It's good to know I'm looking in the right places even if I have not found it yet.

Necropost, but if you want one you can 3D print that is accurate, you might drawing one up yourself in CAD. That's what I did when I made my Singlepoint kit.

singlepoint5.jpg

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back