Anybody make waterproof vinyl stickers?

I guess i do not know. Cut I should think.
And I should add the colors are a white red and black.

Last edited:
This is what I'm doing:
Screenshot-2018-6-13 Seaweed(72).png
I need the K and C. When it was done originally, The red and black borders are out of register, hence the red white and black colors I need. See below:
Screenshot-2018-6-13 Seaweed(73).png
The letters are roughly eight inches tall. I am planning on recreating them on paper and then taking it to my work and digitizing them. What type of files do Sticker makers use?

Attachments

• Screenshot-2018-6-13 Seaweed(68).png
    Screenshot-2018-6-13 Seaweed(68).png
    518.8 KB · Views: 108
This is what I'm doing:
View attachment 843336
I need the K and C. When it was done originally, The red and black borders are out of register, hence the red white and black colors I need. See below:
View attachment 843337
The letters are roughly eight inches tall. I am planning on recreating them on paper and then taking it to my work and digitizing them. What type of files do Sticker makers use?

JPEGs are fine if they’re high enough res. If it’s 3 colors like that it’ll have to be layered if you want it to look nice. Just send each of the colors as separate files and I can cut and layer the graphics.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, cool! I have to admit, I am pretty slow because of work and my kids. I'll try to get that all done in about a week and get back to you.
I appreciate it.

Hey, cool! I have to admit, I am pretty slow because of work and my kids. I'll try to get that all done in about a week and get back to you.
I appreciate it.

No sweat. Just let me know when you have everything put together and I'm happy to help you out. Just a heads up I'm gonna be out of town from 9/28-10/24 so if I don't get back to you right away, that's what's going on there! Just send me a DM or whatnot and we'll make it happen.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back