Tomb Raider: Props and stuff (Game)

MrUnderoos

Hey everyone!! First timer here.
I love the games of Tomb Raider, and love even more the props of the game. I've done a couple of props from TR myself, but I wanted to see what eveyone else has done.
Cheers!!

I wanted to show one of the Tomb Raider props I've done. This are Lara's Ice axes from Shadow of the Tomb Raider, I used the gear guide as reference.
Made them for a really good friend of mine and overall I think they came out pretty good.
Lots of weathering involved.

IMG_9381.jpgIMG_9378.jpgIMG_9377.jpg

I have a real ice axe (I'm the one that ID-ed it)

I also made the first bow and quiver, no arrows yet.
The necklace that came with the cheat book.
Also have the correct journal but have only embossed the C of the front, haven't done any of the contents yet accept the letters from the crew that she finds.
The walkie talkie, couldn't find the yellow one so bought the black one and painted it.
Also have the metal match holder used as the GPS Markers.

Pix are posted in the Reborn Research thread.

I have the clip on watch (the blue one from game 5 TR Chronicles).

From the AJ movies I have the Triangle of light and the pistols (repainted cheap air soft springers)
The pistols AJ used are supposedly the same ones you see at the end of the new movie.

I have a long list of items from the games I want to make, just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Last edited:
That's awesome!!
I would also like to make other stuff from the games, I definitely wanna give it a shot at making the bow from SotTR next.

I have quite a few of the props used in the various games...many thanks to the diligent work of division 6

I have the real ice axe, real yellow radio, real journal and lighter, ammo pouches, watch, quiver,bow, arrows, etc.. from Reborn. I have also begun work on making a new holster and other props from Rise of the Tomb raider.

Here are a couple of shots of my reborn outfit:

600808_10200801942747227_1172542906_n.jpg600808_10200801943467245_851476030_n.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
That's a lot of props!! And great cosplay too!!
Right now I'm helping out a friend that wants to cosplay Lara.
We are working our way thru making the bow and getting track of an accurate watch. Everything else is slowly coming together.
Hopefully by the end of July we are finished with all of it.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back