Subscribe
  1. RPF Premium Member pepperbone's Avatar
    1 Week Ago  Sep 14, 2018, 2:57 PM - Looking for a Studio Scale or slightly lower scale SNOWSPEEDER KIT #1

So far I contacted NICE-N MODEL DESIGNS (a few months ago) but I never got a reply. Based on what I read, they're usually busy.
    I contacted NEXUS-MODELS (just a few days ago) and waiting for a reply. But, also based on what I read: he's pretty busy too.
    IMO, this is the best one I've seen so far.
    A while ago I saw EPIC-MODELS' 1/6th Speeder but it looks like that project was abandoned.

Would anyone out there know of other places to look for a good kit?

Thanks.
    Last edited by pepperbone; 1 Week Ago at 10:12 PM.
  2. Member Since
    May 2013
    From
    westcoast US
    1 Week Ago  Sep 14, 2018, 5:21 PM - Re: Looking for a Studio Scale or slightly lower scale SNOWSPEEDER KIT #2

Nice-n and Nexus are your two best bets. I don't know about Nexus but Steve at Nice-N can be tricky to get a hold of. I payed for the SS snowspeeder back in early July and I spoke to Steve a week ago and I should be getting it shortly. The delay seems to be due to hot weather unsuitable for poring up the molds.Steve seems to travel quite a bit. That has been my experience in trying to contact him. Best way is by phone or text you just have to keep trying.
  3. RPF Premium Member pepperbone's Avatar
    1 Week Ago  Sep 14, 2018, 7:54 PM - Re: Looking for a Studio Scale or slightly lower scale SNOWSPEEDER KIT #3

I'll connect with Steve when I have a bit of free time and see where it goes.

Thanks @scotthothpatrol

scotthothpatrol said: View Post
    Nice-n and Nexus are your two best bets. I don't know about Nexus but Steve at Nice-N can be tricky to get a hold of. I payed for the SS snowspeeder back in early July and I spoke to Steve a week ago and I should be getting it shortly. The delay seems to be due to hot weather unsuitable for poring up the molds.Steve seems to travel quite a bit. That has been my experience in trying to contact him. Best way is by phone or text you just have to keep trying.
    From
    Snowy Hoth
    1 Week Ago  Sep 15, 2018, 12:08 PM - Re: Looking for a Studio Scale or slightly lower scale SNOWSPEEDER KIT #4

pepperbone said: View Post
    I'll connect with Steve when I have a bit of free time and see where it goes.

Thanks @scotthothpatrol
    Try Mike Salzo for a SS Speeder- I got mine from him (same kit as Nicen).

Fantastic communications and service- top bloke!
  5. RPF Premium Member
    1 Week Ago  Sep 15, 2018, 12:42 PM - Re: Looking for a Studio Scale or slightly lower scale SNOWSPEEDER KIT #5

I cast the speeder kit for Steve, sometimes he lets me take a direct order for ease of transaction, but all the SS speeder kits are his.

Yes our summer here was super hot and super humid. I am just now getting back to casting on Steves stuff.

mike
  6. Member Since
    May 2013
    From
    westcoast US
    1 Week Ago  Sep 15, 2018, 2:02 PM - Re: Looking for a Studio Scale or slightly lower scale SNOWSPEEDER KIT #6

Hi Mike good to here from you directly. on the Speeder kits, especially because I have one coming that I paid for in July. Do you have an ETA on that? I have really been looking forward to getting the kit. Thanks Scott
  7. RPF Premium Member pepperbone's Avatar
    1 Week Ago  Sep 15, 2018, 4:18 PM - Re: Looking for a Studio Scale or slightly lower scale SNOWSPEEDER KIT #7

Yorkie Fett said: View Post
    Try Mike Salzo for a SS Speeder- I got mine from him (same kit as Nicen).

Fantastic communications and service- top bloke!
    Sweet, thanks!
  8. RPF Premium Member pepperbone's Avatar
    1 Week Ago  Sep 15, 2018, 4:22 PM - Re: Looking for a Studio Scale or slightly lower scale SNOWSPEEDER KIT #8

mslz22 said: View Post
    I cast the speeder kit for Steve, sometimes he lets me take a direct order for ease of transaction, but all the SS speeder kits are his.

Yes our summer here was super hot and super humid. I am just now getting back to casting on Steves stuff.

mike
    Okay Mike, thanks!
    I'll connect with you in a few weeks when I get back in town.
  9. RPF Premium Member
    1 Week Ago  Sep 15, 2018, 5:42 PM - Re: Looking for a Studio Scale or slightly lower scale SNOWSPEEDER KIT #9

I'll shoot for like 2 weeks, today has been the first day I was able to really cast since like July.

scotthothpatrol said: View Post
    Hi Mike good to here from you directly. on the Speeder kits, especially because I have one coming that I paid for in July. Do you have an ETA on that? I have really been looking forward to getting the kit. Thanks Scott
  10. Member Since
    May 2013
    From
    westcoast US
    1 Week Ago  Sep 16, 2018, 9:09 AM - Re: Looking for a Studio Scale or slightly lower scale SNOWSPEEDER KIT #10

I'll shoot for like 2 weeks, today has been the first day I was able to really cast since like July.
    Thanks Mike "Great"
  11. RPF Premium Member
    1 Week Ago  Sep 16, 2018, 4:21 PM - Re: Looking for a Studio Scale or slightly lower scale SNOWSPEEDER KIT #11

Ok guys, since I need to cast a couple for Steve as it is he asked me to go ahead and let anyone here who wants one direct PM me here and I will take a few for a very short run. Molds are up and running.
    mike
    From
    Brussels
    1 Week Ago  Sep 16, 2018, 5:54 PM - Re: Looking for a Studio Scale or slightly lower scale SNOWSPEEDER KIT #12

removed post
    Last edited by OlivierC; 1 Week Ago at 6:38 PM.
  13. RPF Premium Member
    1 Week Ago  Sep 16, 2018, 6:02 PM - Re: Looking for a Studio Scale or slightly lower scale SNOWSPEEDER KIT #13

no longer relevant
    Last edited by mslz22; 1 Week Ago at 7:07 PM.
  14. RPF Premium Member pepperbone's Avatar
    1 Week Ago  Sep 16, 2018, 6:50 PM - Re: Looking for a Studio Scale or slightly lower scale SNOWSPEEDER KIT #14

Ok guys, since I need to cast a couple for Steve as it is he asked me to go ahead and let anyone here who wants one direct PM me here and I will take a few for a very short run. Molds are up and running.
    mike
    Will PM you shortly.