Anyone know where i can find the same watch band like this

Block85

webshooter-comparison-x800.jpgDoes anyone have a clue on what the type of watch has this type of band

One of our members may know but he is busy kiteboarding in a hurricane right now so....

Maybe I'm missing some detail in that picture, but I don't think that's a real watch band, at least not one that's commercially available. I would guess it was custom made for the prop and the actor.

A watch band that's meant to be sold and used by many different people has ways to adjust it to fit the wrist of the wearer. This means either a belt and buckle design (obviously missing) or a way to add/remove links to make it tighter or looser. You don't see any hint of a linkage system in between the rectangular side parts, no joints or gaps to speak of. If it was a commercially available watch it would feel very weird to wear, since you'd have this mix of part linkage (to adjust size) and part flexible (to make the joint less design we see). You do see a linkage joint between the center part of the band and the side pieces, which makes me think that was a real piece which was joined to custom built sides to make it easier for the actor to get the prop on and off.

If it exists, then you're looking for a watch band which is very cheap, likely between $2 - $7 depending on where it's sold. It would have to be targeted to grown men, because if it was targeted towards children it would have more links higher up so it could be adjusted to fit them easier.

It's one of those cases where I think you're going to have to build your own.

Last edited:
Since it doesn't seem like the band is readily available, maybe you could sculpt the individual links,
mold and cast them in resin.
Set it up so you can add elastic or even glue the segments to a piece of black vinyl (cut to size) to hold them
side by side.

Is there any other pictures showing the upper (top) portion of the band?

Hey Block 85, not at all sure where you live.
I'm here in Toronto Canada, I had worked in the jewelry industry for 10 years back in the day.
Yes yes but what does this have to do with your request.
Well here our watch supplier was Swatch Group Canada. SGC carries many brands under their name.
Bulova, longines, Hamilton, Rado, Movado, Omega, ect and oh yes Swatch.
Look for a distributor who carries a wide variety of straps or bracelets, they just might have something in back of that desk drawer. Good luck...

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 842682Does anyone have a clue on what the type of watch has this type of band
Do you know what material it's made of?

it looks kind of like aluminum,What i'm planning on doing is making a replica webshooter like this or at least something a little close

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back