FACTS Gent September 2018

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey there,
someone coming to FACTS September 2018 Gent?
I went for the past two editions and there was a RPF table there, don't know if a lot of people from the RPF are often going there, chime in!
I'll be there dressed as General kenobi and my Girlfriend as Ahsoka, hopefully this time we can finish our costumes a bit better ;)

I hope to see people there and have a small chat :)

Ah well, me and a few guys will have a booth there actually, used to be an RPF booth, but now it's European Replica Props Makers because it's only a small fraction of us from the RPF. We'll be in the fan village !
Now I have to assemble that Tomen kit without Teddz's barrel before saturday, that sucks, I didn't want to build it to take it apart again.

Yay! someone is coming! I'll probably pass by the booth and say hi ;)
I would personnaly never go to a convention with a Tomen, this is way too expensive and realistic, they might not let you in with it no? Also, I don't know if you already prepared all the parts and painted them but building a kit before saturday seems a bit tight. I'm not an example as I'm building mine for more than a year but I would still take my time to build it really nicelly :)

As an exposant, bringing in a Tomen should not be an issue, I only had the issue with a Walther PPK displayed in a Skyfall case, with the little radio. The building part though, you may absolutely be right. And I have long work days and meeting until 9pm, so that's no helping neither.
Looking forward to meet then !

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back