Zentai suit questions

Sakura1618

So I just took delivery of a print of Arachnid Studios' Silk suit. And I have a few questions for everyone as a result.

First, does anyone have any recommendations for attaching soles to the suit? I already have the aqua shoes ready to cut down and attach to the feet, just need to know what I should use for doing that.

Second, what does everyone do for carrying stuff like phones, cash etc. while in costume?

There's a product called Shoe Goo which worked really well for my Superman MOS soles (and fixing a pair of work boots too).

I've still not come up with a good solution for your second question, I always go to cons with my wife so she and I try coordinate so one of us is wearing a costume with pockets or a bag.

There's a product called Shoe Goo which worked really well for my Superman MOS soles (and fixing a pair of work boots too).

I've still not come up with a good solution for your second question, I always go to cons with my wife so she and I try coordinate so one of us is wearing a costume with pockets or a bag.

OK, thanks for the suggestion. And sadly I'm flying solo so don't really have that option. =(

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back