ScreenUsed says goodbye

MattgomeryBurns

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Announced tonight, a very abrupt closing to ScreenUsed.com - very sad to see them go. They were a pleasure to do business with.
Screen Shot 2018-09-12 at 11.32.04 PM.png

They had just opened a physical location store at the beginning of the year and changed their logo to the newer SU recently as well.

I went to their store in Los Angeles and nothing was labeled as to what it was used in and everything was expensive. I never understood why you'd want to buy some random shirt or pants that was supposedly on screen but you have no idea what movie or show it came from.

Dang, I was literally looking at the site earlier this evening to see what something in their most recent auction sold for (as I have one too).

Brick and Mortar stores EAT UP money so fast...... YIKES!

I mean mortgage alone for a year is killer! (forget about utilities, water, lights.. and staff wages!)

I kind of just found out about this and am VERY sad to hear about this!

They'll be missed!

I have a question for the community. Does anybody know what screenused did with all of their stock?

There had been something I had wanted for years on their site, and sometime early last year I looked on their site to find, much to my excitement, that it was still available after all that time had passed. It was a piece I was going to 100% go for but now of course it seems lost to me since they closed down.

So does anybody know what they did with all their stuff?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back