Houston Maker Space Harry Potter Event

TXRXlabs

Hello Everyone!

TXRX is a Non-Profit Maker Space in east downtown Houston. We are having an event on October 13th, that I thought members of the RPF might enjoy.

We are hosting a Day of Magical Making where participants will get to make Harry Potter related items through wood working, welding, leather making, 3D printing, and jewelry making. Some of the props people will make are a wand, Tom Riddle's Diary, and a wand stand in the shape of the Deathly Hallows symbol. The day ends with a Quidditch Match at a nearby brewery.

If we have any Houston or surrounding area makers who are interested, you can check out the site here: https://www.txrxlabs.org/magicalmaking

I promise this is not meant to be an ad clogging up your feed. We are a small operation and are looking to bring new people into the making community with different events, but I thought RPF Members might also enjoy it.

Magical Making Insta.png

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back