RS propmaster TK armor - duplicated lower legs

eethan

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hi,
sorry if this has an answer somewhere but I couldn't find.
I bought a PVC rs propmaster stormtrooper armor kit from a member here a few months back, it came without the thermal detonator tube and aluminum parts first and now I just started to build the legs and I'm realising that both lower legs are exactly similar. Is this normal? I saw a building thread on white armor where the guy said that there was no duplicate.

DSC00945.JPG

thanks a lot for your help. I feel that this armor is going to be causing me a lot of problems :cry

If RS had no complete armor for their mastermolds it can be that they use a duplicate.But I have no clue what they had.
If thats wrong I would ask RS for the right parts.When you tell them the story you could have a good chance I would say.

thanks nfor your answer. If people tell me that they should be different, I'll definitely ask RS about that and the detonator parts but it might be normal that they are the same.
On starwarshelmets.com for instance, I'm pretty sure both are the same on a pic of the armour on the floor as well. But since I read threads saying every part was different and a message from troopermaster that if I understood correctly, RS sculpted some parts that were duplicated, I kind of confused.

If someone knows more about that, please help me figuring it out. :)
thanks a lot

The original suit that RS own has got two shins...but they were assembled slightly wrong for the movie.
They have since acquired a complete left shin , allowing all four correct pieces to be made available. ( soon , not yet )
The shins you have are still screen accurate , as the RS suit is screen used .
Look at build diaries over on the f.i.s.d.

thank you for you answer.
I looked at a few builds on white armor yesterday and couldn't find a clear answer.
I got confused particularly by that thread where troopermaster is explaining that modified parts were made to avoid to duplicates if I got it properly and also further in the thread where Dude Sidius is showing is finished shins and they clearly are not the same on both sides. In that same thread someone at the beginning was clearly stating that they were the same though. So it's all very confusing to me.
https://www.whitearmor.net/forum/to...ers-abs-build-with-the-hdpe-helmet-rs/?page=4

I started trimming the pieces now as I concluded that it was normal but I'm still a bit confused with the contradictory evidencies...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back