EFX - Rick Deckard Blade Runner Blaster 2049

Kylo1

Sr Member
I have just seen this on the EFX website. I don't know if its old news but does anyone have any information about it?

RICK DECKARD'S BLASTER – EFX Inc.png

I haven't seen it before but it is not a new version of the blaster. They purchased 25 from Tomenosuke that they are going to have painted to match the blaster from the original movie. As much as I like this you just know it is going to cost a lot more than a standard Tomenosuke what with the special finish and who knows when it will be available/delivered.

The pictured blaster does not match the original's rust and wear pattern enough for my liking, but then again, this is just a teaser.

From what I can gather from what EFX posted I don't think they have done anything other than to examine the original and make a paint master so any pictures most likely have nothing to do with the final product.

Considering they are going to use paint, it’s gonna be nothing like the original. A waste of time and money if you ask me. But to each their own

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back