Anigrand kit star destroyer

The plain fact is: it is no longer in production. I don't know all the history but, I don't think they ever had the rights to produce the Star Wars kits and were eventually issued a cease and desist from Lucasfilm.

Your only hope to get their kits would probably be on the bay of e.

Anyone who knows, or cares, about the details, please feel free to correct me.

Anigrand made some Star Wars. There were also 144th scale Millennium Falcon, 144th scale Tyderium, Rebel Transport, just off the top of my head. They had no license but maybe thought "their operation was too small to to be noticed by the empire" or felt safe in China. Some theorize that the final straw was the MF because the hammer seemed to drop on them after that and just before Fine Molds brought out theirs--same ship, same scale, so Fine Molds had to get Lucas/Disney on it. For a while, Anigrand was still selling stuff if you just e-mailed them and asked, but that time is gone, too. The SD was something like $200, but goes for $500-600, if you can even find it. I sold one I had for about $600 because I actually don't care that much about the SD, so holding on to $600 in the stash didn't make sense. Then, I get the Zveda which is plenty good enough for me (for that subject) for under a hundy. No regrets. And if Bandai comes out with one, even better.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back