Iron man Mark 17 "Heartbreaker" Build.

Dot Dot

Hi all. My name is Dot Dot and I have decided to make the Iron man Mark 17 suit. I started a while ago but was unsure if I would continue to make it. Its been a month so I think I will. I am still not done and my suit is all paper right now. I wont have time to make another version before the next con in my area so I will be hardening the paper and using the paper one. This is my first time making a pepakura suit so please be gentle. I have used Helgaks MK 17 Pepakura files to make this.
--Start of log--
I made the gloves. Had to cut them a bit to allow for a better fit. I will be adding lights soon.
Chest plate is also done
IMG_0085.JPGIMG_0086.JPGIMG_0110.JPG

IMG_0085.JPG

IMG_0086.JPG

IMG_0110.JPG

Update; Most of the pieces were crushed so I will be restarting this build with a different Mark as it would be easier for me

Last edited:
That chest piece looks sweet! I'm planning on borrowing the legs of the Mk 17 for my own armor, so I'm very interested to see how those turn out for you.

Im planning on starting the legs later tonight. Its been a while since I last updated this. Mainly because I have been busy with school. Hopefully this will be done in time for my first con(that I have cosplayed at)

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back