New Goosebumps Haunted mask (re sculpt WIP)

The previous one was fairly large, but it was fully wearable. It was my first wearable piece so I wanted to make sure it could fit most head sizes so it was the same basic size as a high quality halloween mask off the shelf. The new one is much smaller, but still able to fit on most head sizes I believe. Im going to do measurements around the head on this next casting im making and list them with the listing itself.

And yes, upon request with an order I could make one to any specification! Most require the slit up the back to be able to slip on to most customers heads, but I have done ones without it as per the customers wishes.

I still regard the original Caine prod version as one of the best versions of the mask but of course I wanted to really do my own thing as best as possible here. I believe I will sell the ones with resin teeth for about $235 USD shipped. Still need to make the listing on my etsy once I get through a few orders.

Cheers!

Let's just say I'm selling my copy of the Cain Pro to buy yours. It's not just your sculpt is better it's also the fact that his is far to thick and I had paint issues from him. I sent it back to get fixed and it came back with cracking paint. And he sculpted his teeth in. I had him cut them open and it looks odd. I like how you sculpted actual separate teeth.

I can not stop looking at your photos! The addition of the resin teeth is what separates this mask from the other replicas. That was the main selling point after the updated sculpt!

And yes, upon request with an order I could make one to any specification! Most require the slit up the back to be able to slip on to most customers heads, but I have done ones without it as per the customers wishes.

What kind of latex do you use? If the latex is pliable and stretchy enough and the casting isn't thick at all a slit is not required. I was able do wear the DWN version of thr mask with no slit when I had it years ago. And I have an Affleck cowl made of latex with no slit and I can put it on.

I use monster makers mask latex. the mask can be slipped over my head without a cut up the back, when fresh pulled, really easily. But when the latex dries out a bit more and then has paint sealed on it, it does contract more than a fresh blank and is much harder to "slip" on. if its casted too thin it could risk ripping, but if someone has a head of a certain size I cant see why there would be much of a problem kind of wiggling it over the head. The neck is sculpted beefy and round enough. I just find once everything is done on it, a small cut up the back of it up to the base of the head is easiest to take on and off without any issues, but again, im completely fine with giving a customer one without a slit upon request.

I finally sold my Caine mask and placed an order for yours on Etsy! I see other masks on your Etsy that really catch my eye. Especially your Karloff Mummy!

Your work is wow. I'm surprised I haven't seen your work more in the mask community.

My copy of this amazing mask has finally shipped! I'm so excited that my search for the most accurate replica is over! Only if someone could cast one of the originals!

I finally received my copy of this mask. It's number 19!

This litterally the best fan made version of this mask. I had the DWN V1 and V3, then the Caine version and finally the original licensed one when I was a kid and this sculpt is the most accurate!

Well done Jason. Well done. To get more accurate an original would need re cast.

20190518_100902.jpg
20190518_100227.jpg
20190518_094815.jpg

I know this is an old thread but damn that mask looks great! I was a huge fan of the book and special as a kid and grabbed one of the official masks but sadly lost it in a house fire. Sad I missed this run, would have made a great addition to my collection!

I know this is an old thread but damn that mask looks great! I was a huge fan of the book and special as a kid and grabbed one of the official masks but sadly lost it in a house fire. Sad I missed this run, would have made a great addition to my collection!
Don’t expect a new run anytime soon or for him to even reply, lol. Dude has been banned for years here. :lol:

3DD0AE16-06F9-4943-B1A7-C9A6D2C5EBBB.jpeg

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back