List of cheap screen accurate props?

Flanman

So Ive had my vintage Graflex flash for almost 3 years now. Holding a real screen accurate prop is so cool. I mean replicas are nice but to hold the actual thing, incredible. But Ive felt that the little guy was getting a little lonely on the shelf. So a little bit of time on eBay and he now has a buddy, a vintage micro flame torch model B. This is the little welding torch that the Jawa uses to put the restraining bold on R2-D2 in A New Hope. (can't tell from the screen grabs if it was the original version or a model B, but they look identical) But that got me thinking, what other cheap real world objects are still out there that we can get as collectors for very little cash. We all know about the flash guns and the blasters, but those are more big money items, I'm talking sub $200 range. I want to get a list for us little guys that want to collect screen accurate items but are on a budget. There has to be a lot of real world items that are screen accurate for us budget friendly collectors out there.......

IMG_6052.JPG

Last edited:
What do you search for the blue milk sippy cup?

Would sure look good beside my green t**ty milk bottle!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Prequel "Jedi Food Pellets" ... although I prefer to imagine them being energy cells for the lightsaber.
Staedtler pen cap and plastic half-sphere glued together, with a coat of paint.

Loads of sweet savers on USA eBay...but non in the uk . Damn.
Keep at it! The screen-used prop was most likely acquired in the UK, you know. You could set up a Saved Search to get notification of matching items per email.

I used to carry my cup to cons when I cosplayed as Rebel, getting it filled up with blue Slush-ice. :)

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back