Favorite Star Wars Prop?

c9adb3d37738c81a9ff0ed952167d183.jpg

My favorite prop is the V2. From it being a practical effect lightsaber, to being basically thrown away as a behind the scenes training stun saber getting all beat up and it cared about

To then randomly being selected for lukes new lightsaber...

I love the weathered paint on it, the long clamp lever, and how beat up it is

All time favorite

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My favorite props have many found parts and just seem to work

The Obi Wan ANH lightsaber has been my favorite for a while, the ESB Graflex too

Though, the ROTJ Vader saber is quickly becoming a new favorite.

I've always been a Darth Vader fan, so my favorite prop is his light saber. Need to get one, or at the very least, a 3D print to go along with my Anakin saber 3D print. I do pretty good at finding vintage Heiland flash handles, but no MPP.

Definitely my vintage Graflex!
I just love how well these things are made, especially considering it is nearly 3 times as old as I am. :rolleyes

Maybe it's just me, but having built something on my own makes me appreciate it even more.
Can't wait for its new chassis becoming real. :love

IMG_5188-privat.jpgIMG_5181-privat.jpg

My CFO/GS Vader helmet, it is the crowning piece in my collection and will never be topped by any other replica prop, at this point it has to be a screen used piece.

Luke's ESB lightsaber, hands down. It's my all-time favorite movie prop, so it takes this one easy. I've got an all real parts prop replica that I'm still trying to figure out how to display. Mostly I'm waiting on DarkLyteCustoms to open their shop again so I can get a stand.

Without a doubt it’s my vintage (not one of those replica runs we have seen) ANH Luke Skywalker “Intergalactic Blue Bonnet (tm)” Blue Milk Sippy Cup (Otherwise known as the “IBB-SC” according to the “Parts of Star Wars”):

When people view my collection, they run past everything else and gaze upon the sippy cup.

“Why it’s beautiful!! Is...is...is...that a REAL blue milk cup??? May I hole...hole...hold it??” they routinely stammer.

“Yes, you may touch it whilst wearing cotton gloves, but you may not drink from it, for to drink from it is to call forth all the ‘good guy’ midichlorians in the galaxy, which only a Skywalker may withstand...” I say with my hands upon my hips and my nose in the air, with a certain uppity “sniff” to punctuate my response and my self-appointed status as a most deserving and special person.

Behold—gaze upon the sippy cup:

9DDDC3AD-7C05-46CD-AA39-05A87821D4DB.jpeg

Dare to dream my friends...dare to dream...

Last edited:
Without a doubt it’s my vintage (not one of those replica runs we have seen) ANH Luke Skywalker “Intergalactic Blue Bonnet (tm)” Blue Milk Sippy Cup (Otherwise known as the “IBB-SC” according to the “Parts of Star Wars”):

When people view my collection, they run past everything else and gaze upon the sippy cup.

“Why it’s beautiful!! Is...is...is...that a REAL blue milk cup??? May I hole...hole...hold it??” they routinely stammer.

“Yes, you may touch it whilst wearing cotton gloves, but you may not drink from it, for to drink from it is to call forth all the ‘good guy’ midichlorians in the galaxy, which only a Skywalker may withstand...” I say with my hands upon my hips and my nose in the air, with a certain uppity “sniff” to punctuate my response and my self-appointed status as a most deserving and special person.

View attachment 838770

Wow is all I can say! How'd ya get it?

View attachment 838770

Nice! And perhaps blue milk is simply a mixture of regular milk and Romulus Ale! :D

View attachment 838770

Love this post and how you display it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow is all I can say! How'd ya get it?

I obtained the glorious cup through a series of high adventures, led on by blind stupidity and a coward’s luck of fortune. You ‘member that scene in “Raiders” where Indy snatched the golden idol from the temple and raced out amidst arrows, boulders, and other traps? Well, if the circumstances of my having obtained the cup had been completely different, it would have been just like that!

In all seriousness, it’s pretty hard to commit to one “favorite” Star Wars prop. It usually is whichever one I most recently completed.

Stay thirsty my friends...

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back