2018 Star Wars Galactic Files Cards

Collectorchris

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So I never buy trading cards anymore an haven’t in about 20+ years. Today’s I was in Target and saw these, I thought what the heck, I’ll buy a box and see what they look like. So I open the box and there is a special pack with a chase card in it. I open the pack and it is a Gold 1/10 (#4/10 actually) ROTS silk movie poster card w/ Anakin Skywalker named on bottom. I know nothing about these, if people buy cards like they did in 80’s/90’s. I assume this is possibly a rare and potentially valuable card. I Googled the set and it says they are “Silk Relic Poster Cards” but since they just came out this month, not much information is out there. I see there is only two rarer variants, a White 1/5 and Red 1/1 and a few more common than gold.

Anyone know anything about these?

Whats is the “Relic” about the card? What’s it is printed on?

Is it hand painted or silkscreen?

Many thanks for any information.

I also got some Green variant of a base card K-250 #105/199

Last edited:
attachment.php

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

that's weird it doesn't have a date on it. maybe go to the topps website and enter the code?? curious to see what you find! :thumbsup

The 2018 silver edition sold recently for around $15 on ebay, but I didn't see the gold variant listed or in the ended auctions to gauge the price.

card.jpg

Thank you for the information. Good idea about checking on eBay to see if any others come up.

I did did go to Topps website and couldn’t find anywhere to enter a code.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back