Alien: Isolation Amanda Jumpsuit help !!!

SophieRipley

Hey all, i'm new here!!

I'm looking to make an amanda ripley cosplay, and id love some advice on where to get a similar jumpsuit to the one she wears in the game, price is not an issue. either a fully completed one, or a base to start on would be amazing. i would prefer online links to places that have the stuff ill need to make it just that little bit easier for me, but a point in the right direction is also very appreciated. additionally, i would like to make an ellen ripley costume, or buy a completed one of decent quality. i am in the uk, so all links, prices and places to look would be better if they were UK based, or in europe. international stuff may be a bit more of a challenge but im still open to looking at it :)

thanks in advance <3

The suit Ripley wears is a G-4B Flight suit are pretty rare these days. I bought a jump suit that was close then had it altered to match the screen used one for my wife.

Here is a good thread on the subject.

https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=242694

Last edited:
When A I came out they had Amanda'a jumpsuit and bag on display.
You might want to search the net to find pix of it.

There is also this.

Attachments

• community_image_1415657151.jpg
    community_image_1415657151.jpg
    489.4 KB · Views: 1,276
i appreciate the replies, will definitely check out the ellen costume thread, and also thanks for the reference on the amanda :D i am slightly closer to making these costumes now

Yep, was just going to recommend wet celery's incredible thread. It's great fro getting the right look, even for Amanda's outfit. I referred to it a lot when doing my generic A:I costume.

trying to find a decent colour match for these jumpsuits is so difficult !! i found a german bomber jumpsuit that looks similar, and a regular old boiler suit, but the colour is a little bit off on both :s the search continues

I was a concept artist on AI, and still work here, so we got the full suit in the reception. I can ask around for a source of the original.

Color matching will be difficult.
I have 3 used US nomex suits and each is a different shade of green.

i found a couple but theyre not perfect

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Tranemo-11...d=1534856012&sr=8-29&keywords=grey+boilersuit

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00Z3NVPPI/?coliid=I1B7WUBH5GNKA0&colid=3NPK3YW33MK70&psc=1

I was a concept artist on AI, and still work here, so we got the full suit in the reception. I can ask around for a source of the original.

that would be insane if you could get the source :O also, nice work, did any of your work end up making its way into the final product??

Last edited:
that would be insane if you could get the source :O also, nice work, did any of your work end up making its way into the final product??

So far all Ive managed to find out is its the same fabricators that made Duncan Jones Moon suit. Ill keep probing and take some photos when i get a moment.

The art book is practically my portfolio, I was the only designer on the project for 4 out of the 5 years of production.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back