Anyone know where to get perforated metal tubing?

Seth Skywalker

I am currently in the stage of planning another lightsaber, and am looking for perforated tubing (between 1.33"-1.45") preferably. Anyone got any ideas?

Something like this
2_Inch_Perf_8_Inch_Length_1024x1024.jpg

Or this

part_aerospace-3.png

If they are close to what you want they are exhaust baffles. Available in most common sizes and in mild or stainless steel.

Hope that helps.

Also look up motorbike bafflers... Same thing as the first pic posted. Though almost all bafflers have a seem.

Something like this
View attachment 837243

Or this

View attachment 837244

If they are close to what you want they are exhaust baffles. Available in most common sizes and in mild or stainless steel.

Hope that helps.
Thanks, I'm looking for something more like the top one, just with holes larger, fewer, and wider spacing apart.
Also look up motorbike bafflers... Same thing as the first pic posted. Though almost all bafflers have a seem.
Thank you, I searched for many different baffle types (including motorcycle baffles) but the perforated section isn't long enough.

How about hexagonal perforated tubing, any ideas about that?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back