Mission Impossible Fallout Ethan Hunt Leather Jacket

Indysolo

I was really taken with that blue/grey motorcycle style leather jacket that Tom Cruise wears in the film.
Ive noticed there is quiet a few of these available online, some at reasonable prices. Im thinking of picking one up.
Im curious if anyone had purchased one or had some feedback about them.
s-l300.jpg

Last edited:
What I know about the jackets is that they are hard to find in blue, and I have not seen any around the web that I could find, so where did you find yours? Secondly, it’s a cool look, and one of my favorites since Rogue Nation. Also, don’t be fooled by the black version available for sale, and always make sure to authenticate the jacket as the official Hugo Boss product as opposed to the crappy replicas already popping up.

All of the jackets I've seen are on eBay and while I'm usually a bit warey one seller in particular seems to get pretty good wraps. I had no idea it was a Boss jacket? I think the jacket itself is probably more a blue gray than plain blue. But those eBay jackets are indeed that blue color. Anyhow I didn't really want to spend a heap of money on it.

Last edited:
A little tidbit regarding Hunt's Fallout jackets is that the one he wears at the end in Kashmir is the exact same John Varvatos suede racer jacket that Daniel Craig wore during the London finale in Spectre.

To be more specific, the Hugo Boss jacket is known as the “Lemy” model. Also, the John Varvatos connection makes sense after Tom wore one of the wrinkled leather jackets from the brand in Rogue Nation.

What’s interesting about the bomber is that it doesn’t seem to be from any of the major retailers (AI, Hugo Boss, or most of the hip style brands). Also interesting to note, there’s no waist cinch on the back like on most bomber jackets.

Well, I took the plunge and ordered a custom made jacket from an eBay store based here in Australia. Feedback on his stuff was pretty good. I'll post some photos and give some thoughts when it arrives.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Here’s the website I was talking about: LINK REDACTED DUE TO FRADULENT ACTIVITY
It looks like there’s some in stock, and it dosen’t look like your regular Chinese ripoff site. They have over 100 hundred in stock, but nothing too suspicious as it seems. What do you guys think?

Last edited:
Looks legit to me. They also seem to have the jacket in Dark Blue although the photo still kinda looks black. Still... Is this a NZ site or UK? Currency is showing in NZdollars. Pretty good prices.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

It’s from NZ. I found that out by looking at the url. Trust me, they sell the jacket in black, but the listing be attached is the dark blue. If I’m wrong, feel free to correct me.

Well I recieved my jacket. I must say i was quiet blown away by the quality. Much, much better than i was expecting. Colour and design is dead on and it fits like a glove. The only issue I have is the shoulder pads which look a liitle squarish but I may have them taken out? Overall pretty pleased.

IMG_20180905_140757.jpgIMG_20180905_141016.jpgIMG_20180905_141621.jpgIMG_20180905_141828.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back