Recreating Yoda's hut scratch build

Socrates11

I'm working on a extreme detailed (in the end) version of Yoda's hut.
I'm not planning on making it 100%screen accurate but close enough.

Can someone help me out with some small details on the inside? And location of the windows on the back side?
I'm first making the model partially with Klee and nothing it up inside and outside (no experience with Klee) trees on the top I'm doing when the inside is done.
I'm also lighting it. In the end it will be like it's almost fully real.

Done pictures of where I'm now.

Any help would be really appreciated :)

c1b61c17320bbf827552aa34bc02092a.jpg
21c8839ea488362640cec83bb43a2685.jpg
0b8a2750fd64938183af24807e500dbe.jpg

please don't take me serious I'm crazy :)

Can't wait to see how this turns out.. looks great so far!

And just for more references you can watch this scene from ESB inside Yoda's hut.. usually I would take time to screenshot and post images individually but I'm at work and will be too tired to do so when I get home ;).
https://youtu.be/i3jI3RrMsVI
Best of luck!

Can't wait to see how this turns out.. looks great so far!

And just for more references you can watch this scene from ESB inside Yoda's hut.. usually I would take time to screenshot and post images individually but I'm at work and will be too tired to do so when I get home ;).
https://youtu.be/i3jI3RrMsVI
Best of luck!
Thanks m8 ;)
I can see much difference on the inside and outside.
Like the top window is high.. this can't be seen on the inside there the sealing is very low. Maybe I should make some small extra floor in between.

Looking sweet already Socrates11 :p Subbed !
A couple of quick questions if I may - ‘ Klee ‘ is this an air drying modelling clay similar to ‘ Das ‘ ? , and what’s the approximate scale of this build ?

:cheersGed

Looking sweet already Socrates11 [emoji14] Subbed !
A couple of quick questions if I may - ‘ Klee ‘ is this an air drying modelling clay similar to ‘ Das ‘ ? , and what’s the approximate scale of this build ?

:cheersGed
I just got this Klee from the dollar shop. It cost like a euro per pack. And yes it's air drying indeed, I have never used DAS myself.
But I mainly use it as skeleton because there will go so many layers on top you will have no idea anymore from what is it made in the end.

The scale is approximately 1/12.
I will use the small Yoda from the bandai pack I have.
Yoda still needs some work like more hair but that's that scale.
I want to house to represent ESB and ROTJ. And trow in my own ideas about how a functional Jedi Master would look like.

I'm really into nature dioramas so I will be downing a lot of effort in making it as real as possible.

And yes I know what I have done so far is not fully screen accurate but it has a lot of fairly close looks to it.

I'm thinking of not closing of all of the back.. just do you can still look inside.
Because only looking treu the windows like R2 dos wil not give the best view of all the details that will also go inside.
cab371cdfbdfa9ab69298cd98a895966.jpg
61c8b0725c84c61075e0708aaec11fcb.jpg

LOVE it! Remember to buy camp fire lights for it! And a model train smoke generator!
Camp fire light is already in the normal flickering led. Bit I will make flames myself out of the led. That's more realistic then the flame candle lights. I'm working now on it like 20hrs straight.. I have not slept.. LoL about the smoke generator? You need water right? Don't want to make a water reserve.
Will make fake swamp water ;)

Nice, work! This'll be fun watching come together. I made a diorama a while ago and also helped a neighbor of mine on a gigantic railroad/diorama with all the fake water and trees, turf, and mountains, and to top it all off, there were actually tiny trains that were controllable. As for the smoke, I think there are components made for small scale stuff that produce fake smoke (not sure how), I'll let you know if I see anything.
Btw, every time you make a post, I keep thinking the signature of yours is part of your post! :lol

That should be cool if it is that small.
I did not know. I also made several big nature diorama's.
To be honest with you I'm totally crazy because I don't care for a normal standers house so I make my own further and make it all like a diorama. The walls turn into stones tree's, waterfall etc... The only problem is I don't have enough time to finish it all.. I also have so many star Wars and dinosaur diorama build that in working on .. LoL

About my finishing sentence... You think I should change it? LoL
Nice, work! This'll be fun watching come together. I made a diorama a while ago and also helped a neighbor of mine on a gigantic railroad/diorama with all the fake water and trees, turf, and mountains, and to top it all off, there were actually tiny trains that were controllable. As for the smoke, I think there are components made for small scale stuff that produce fake smoke (not sure how), I'll let you know if I see anything.
Btw, every time you make a post, I keep thinking the signature of yours is part of your post! [emoji38]

That should be cool if it is that small.
I did not know. I also made several big nature diorama's.
To be honest with you I'm totally crazy because I don't care for a normal standers house so I make my own further and make it all like a diorama. The walls turn into stones tree's, waterfall etc... The only problem is I don't have enough time to finish it all.. I also have so many star Wars and dinosaur diorama build that in working on .. LoL

About my finishing sentence... You think I should change it? LoL

No, I like it. Then again maybe you shouldn't take me serious, I'm kinda crazy too. ;)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back