Turnkey Superman Suit

Left Handed Toe

Hello all,

Been following this forum for a long time, but don't have the time, and especially don't have the skill, to pull off the amazing costumes some of you create. That said, I do have a standard size Flex Design muscle suit on the way, and am looking for a nice quality Superman costume (MOS/Justice League) to put over it.

Given that I'm dropping as much as I am for the muscle suit, I'll be limited on my options for the costume. Is anyone familiar with a better quality, ready to go option than the below costume? Looking to be at or below the cost of this one. Preferably below, really.

http://m.zentai-zentai.com/platinum-puff-printed-superman-spandex-lycra-costume-products-3640.html

Appreciate any insight! I've searched high and low, and haven't found anything else with puff paint. Would prefer the darker colored suit (almost purple most say?) than this one, but I've come up short in my searches.

Thank you!

You can get a really nice dye sub for much less. Try one of the pattern makers (4neo, gunhead, etc), purchase a pattern, and send it to zentai-zone to print and sew. Should run you a little over 100.

You can get a really nice dye sub for much less. Try one of the pattern makers (4neo, gunhead, etc), purchase a pattern, and send it to zentai-zone to print and sew. Should run you a little over 100.

Thank you for the response. When I looked at this option, I didn't see that they offered puffy paint options, which add a lot to a zentai costume. And I don't have the skill or time to do that part of it myself. Am I missing where they offer that?

No, I don't believe Zone offers puff painting options. The only place that does is the RPC studio, but those are quire expensive. I've never been a fan of puff paint because it tends to obscure the muscle shading.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back