Death Star Tiles Parts Maps

image.jpegimage.png A couple of small ones here, Part 34 in the list should read - Tamiya 1/12 Lotus 49b my mistake:unsure
Dave, also, part 27 is Hanomag on the ship deck, the other two parts labelled 27 are 28 (Sheridan) hope that makes sense:wacko

Module 5 - Part labelled 35 is 41 - (1/76 Fujimi/Nitto Panther G/ Jagdpanther):thumbsup

Sparky, thanks for the update, it's a lot to keep straight!

I stand corrected, that part is from a Fujimi Panther! Thanks for keeping me honest!

Last edited:
Tile 2 Map 180813 copy.jpg
These panels are Sealab. I suspect the small "buttons", that are on the ends of each panel as well as all over the rest of this tile, are also Sealab.

IMG_6786.jpg

Added a partial parts map for Tile Module 4. I hope to have a better photo of the complete tile soon.

Here is what I remember:
Tile 4 Partial Minifig 14082018.jpg

There are some components in between the 'fins' which are Tamiya car pedals, but I can't remember which kit it was from.

I also remember IDing the right hand part between the sealab tanks, but again, I can't remember what it was from at all. I'm pretty sure it was from one of the other kits used on this specific module.

- - - Updated - - -

...Also, the Gemini part in the hole of the sealab part in the top left corner,I don't think is part of the proper moulded module, as this seems to be the only one I've ever seen it on!

Updated 8/14. Updated a couple of the Maps and added a new parts map for Tile Module 6.

Thanks for all the help guys!

Does anyone out there have any photos of an original of this tile that could be used for a parts map?

Tile 2 Render.jpg

If it helps...
There is this Picture I have of Module 1:

Module 1.jpg

I also have this one of Module 6 (2) which shows it complete:

27919264_2.jpg

Update 8/15/18.

Thanks for the pix MiniFig, those are a great help. Thanks for the ID SK.

Tile 2 Parts Map Minifig 15082018.jpg

Its really annoying me that there are some parts I remember IDing and can't remember what they were!!!

The Large Tank wheels on this Module might be from kit 44 (aurora m8 munitions carrier), but that has 12 teeth, and I'm almost certain the one on the module has 13...
Just checked another picture...the one one the module does have 12 so I think it's a match!

Last edited:
Thanks Sparky! Actually, I don't think that part is not from the Tamiya 1/35 Centurion, it doesn't match the part I have from that kit.

Thanks Sparky! Actually, I don't think that part is not from the Tamiya 1/35 Centurion, it doesn't match the part I have from that kit.
image.jpeg Are you sure? It looks right just heavily trimmed and shaped to the recess in front of it?... Actually I think you're right, after looking closer the part appears to be a lot thicker, I know aurora made a Centurion around that time, haven't got one of those though to compare.

Last edited:
...I've always thought it was the Nichimo 1/35 Centurion mk.10...but I could be wrong...I could never quite make out if it was detailed enough in the grill but it has the crescent cutout for the turret in the right place...

This is probably my fault because I was giving kits new numbers earlier on, but I think kit 55 and 61 might be the same.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back