The Last display Choice

zakass98

Hi guys and girls i really need some help from the rpf. I have a sort of museum style room with film and tv prop displays and i only have one left and i cannot for the life of me decide which film or show deserves this spot. My ideas so far are stranger things or indiana jones, any recommendations for the last choice? Anything at all but it needs enough cool props to fill a cabinet shelf. Please tell me your ideas.

Hi guys and girls i really need some help from the rpf. I have a sort of museum style room with film and tv prop displays and i only have one left and i cannot for the life of me decide which film or show deserves this spot. My ideas so far are stranger things or indiana jones, any recommendations for the last choice? Anything at all but it needs enough cool props to fill a cabinet shelf. Please tell me your ideas.

Indiana Jones display FO’ SHO’!!!!!!!

Good ideas here:
https://www.therpf.com/showthread.php?t=90148&highlight=Show+Indiana+Jones+display

Indiana Jones:
Whip
Idol
Gun
Headpiece (Staff of Ra)
Hat
Pankot Palace meal items.
....all above fit on a shelf.

TazMan2000

I’d go with:

Raiders of lost ark:
-Headpiece (SoR)
-Hat
-Whip
-Idol

Temple of Doom
-Sankara stones (solid stone and lighted versions)
-monkey head with brains in cup
-Leo Chen diamond
-Antidote bottle

The Last Crusade
-Holy Grail
-Grail diary
-Cross of Coronado
-Elsa lighter

Star Wars or Lord Of The Rings props would be some of the coolest options in my opinion. Either film franchise has plenty of cool props you could use to fill a shelf.

Without knowing what you already have it is hard to say but other classics include the Terminator or Aliens or Blade Runner. IMHO you can't go wrong with these.

Another vote for Indy.
I haven't started mine yet, still working on my Blues Brothers display, but I've got a couple Club Obi-Wan posters from ToD to display.
Eventually I'll have:
Raiders
the Idol and sandbag, whip and Webley, Headpiece of Ra, and a replica column with R2 and 3p0 hieroglyphics.
ToD
Chen Diamond, aforementioned Club Obi-Wan posters, Sankara stones
TLC
Grail replica, both the correct choice and the wrong one Donovan chose, grail diary, maybe the Cross of Coronado.
And top it all off with Indy's hat.

Okay guys i already have blade runner, star wars and lord of the rings so they have been done, so far indiana jones is number one but any other film or tv suggestions to rival it?

Maybe Firefly. That's really timeless and has a huge fandom.

Dr. Who, BSG, Stargate, star Trek, Conan the barbarian, Terminator... Just to name a few.

Guys thanks so much i already have pirates of the caribbean and startrek, indy is looking like a huge possibility any others people can think of to rival indiana or any more votes for indy and ideas? Let me know.

A James Bond armoury could be quite a project... A general Tim Burton display could be good, too. Lots of nice little designs there.

For Indy, are there any cool props in the club at the beginning of ToD? Perhaps create one side of the Raiders "Army intel" crate in full size and use it as the background to the display? That would be a cool Sunday afternoon job!

throw my vote in for indy too - my collection is small but hat and whip looks great with the idol, sankara stones and the grail - but so much more to add if you have the space

A James Bond armoury could be quite a project... A general Tim Burton display could be good, too. Lots of nice little designs there.

For Indy, are there any cool props in the club at the beginning of ToD? Perhaps create one side of the Raiders "Army intel" crate in full size and use it as the background to the display? That would be a cool Sunday afternoon job!

Temple of Doom, Club Obi-Wan (yes, that's the actual name) props include the Lao Chen diamond and the Antidote, if you want to get crazy, the giant gong that rolls through the club, lol. Those two I mentioned are probably the most recognized props for the scene.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back