Question about something...

mcoractual

Hello guys, I know I can't post it here so I won't. But since I can't, where's a good place to advertise the sale of my ebay items? I have a very niche, very expensive replica weapon that's pretty rare I am selling. I have it at a reduced price, because of slight damage, but it's entirely collectible. I've posted all pictures of it I can including the damage. The item is a Triforce 1:1 Scale Gears of War 2 Replica Lancer Assault Rifle.

If anyone could advise a good strategy for selling such an item, I would greatly appreciate it.

The ONLY place on the RPF that you can sell or even mention you're selling something (even an eBay auction) is the Junkyard. In order to do that you must pay a fee to be a premium member.

In addition to what Funky wrote I recommend creating a more specific thread title to generate more input from the membership. "Question about something..." could be about.. anything!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back