Shaun of the Dead Record Box

Qumair84

I recently bought the Shaun of the Dead soundtrack on vinyl, and I thought that it would be neat to keep it, along with the rest of my albums, inside a crate similar to the one Shaun has in the film.

I have some screenshots of the crate, and I can find many similar to it but I'm unsure if the one in the film has the fire on it permanently or it was a sticker applied in production. Maybe someone on here has any idea of where to find one.

Screenshot (21).pngScreenshot (18).pngScreenshot (19).png

Serach for any old aluminium silver dj vinyl flight case...

As for stickers. you could try screen grabbing and cleaning them up in Photoshop and print onto stickers... But really im not sure you want to put too much effort into it, the art department didnt ;p They just prolly picked something that was lying around... or it was one of the crews...

Serach for any old aluminium silver dj vinyl flight case...

As for stickers. you could try screen grabbing and cleaning them up in Photoshop and print onto stickers... But really im not sure you want to put too much effort into it, the art department didnt ;p They just prolly picked something that was lying around... or it was one of the crews...

I actually believe it was Edgar Wrights real vinyl collection that they used in the film, but I could be wrong.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back