Fort Worth Galactic Swag Expo Sept 8 - 9

TXTrooper

I wanted to inform everyone about the debut of our Fort Worth Galactic Swag Expo on September 8th -9th 2018. The expo will take place at the Amon G. Carter Jr. Exhibit Hall which is part of the Will Rogers Memorial Center in Fort Worth, TX.

Here is a link to our website:

www.galacticswagexpo.com

Our show is a family friendly celebration of all things Sci-fi. Movies, Comics, Games, Makers and Cosplay.

We will have several full scale movie vehicles from popular Sci-fi movies & TV shows at the event.

Attractions that are scheduled to date are:

Full scale Millennium Falcon Cockpit - Star Wars (First time in Texas)
Rick & Morty Flying Saucer
Back to the Future DeLorean time machine
1966 Batmobile - Batman TV Show
Ecto-1 - Ghostbusters
TRON Light Cycle - TRON Legacy
Mad Max V8 & Gooses MFP Motorcycle
Jurassic Park - Jeep
Robot from Lost in Space TV Show
Mach 5 – Speed Racer
Dr. Who TARDIS

along with some other movie props from the North Texas area. I invite any other prop makers that would like to display their collections or participate in the show to reach out to us. galacticswagexpo@gmail.com

We will have door prizes and giveaways throughout the weekend.

There will be cosplayers dressed as their favorite characters and we will hold both adult and children costume competitions on Saturday and Sunday.

This is our first show and there has been a lot to learn so far but I'm confident we will have a show that is exciting for the whole family.

Attachments

• GS_CLEAN_LOGO_NEW_FLAT.jpg
    GS_CLEAN_LOGO_NEW_FLAT.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 267
  • FLYER_CLUB_CARD.jpg
    FLYER_CLUB_CARD.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 200
Yes sir, nothing against the Dallas/Irving show but we thought it was time Fort Worth had it owns show. It won't have near as many bells and whistles and celebrities for the first couple of years but we hope to get there.

We are honored that our show will debut the Millennium Falcon cockpit for the first time in Texas!

Almost all of our vehicles (except for the Mach 5 and maybe the Mad Max V8 and MFP motorcycle) have never been to a comic event before.

We still have a month to go and will be adding what we can before then but I think we have a pretty good line up so far.

Thank you for the encouragement!

Hi Gang,

I am very excited to let you all know we'll be attending this years Galactic Swag and, as stated above, the Millennium Falcon cockpit will be there as well! I'm hoping to see some of you fellow RPFers!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back