Retro Starfire Suit (dye-sub help?)

TacoCat

Hello everyone!
(I'm hoping this is the right place to post)

I'm currently designing a retro Starfire suit based on an artist design (That I have received permission to use). This is my first time using a dye sub and I'm trying to find some help. These forms have so much great info in them so I apologise if this is a real asked questions but I can't seem to find the answer I'm looking for.

Heres the designs (this is a old pic before I ajusted for cut lines and just general positioning)
Starfire Dye Sub https://imgur.com/a/4WK9O5I

Since I'm reaching final stages I'm wondering the best way to make sure the lines line up... I'd hate for the person I'm helping out to pay $$ for a suit print and it be wonky.

Any suggestions out there on how to test the suit. I don't personally have any kind of fancy printer. Thought about paper printing and just roughly judging off that or sending it to a print company that has designers that can ajust it. But does anyone have a different way they test? (I tried cad fashion softwares but think the skill curve is a bit much for me atm unless I could find a body suit temp from a program that I could edit on)

Thanks for any help...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back