Dredd Lawgiver Completed Northman Props

NorthmanProps

lawgiver_complete_by_thenorthmanprops-dcint99.jpg
Dredd Lawgiver by Northman Props. I would love to hear some feedback. I just recently got back into Prop building after some time in the Service. Thank you for the feedback!

The Northman
Northman Props

No it is not a Resin kit. Its a toy gun for the grip, then wood foam core and Eva Foam. I also used floral leds for the screen, modgepodge to seal it, then standard flat black paint for the base. Liquid leaf for the weathering.

Good job for a scratch build.
Here's a mk1 lawgiver I've finished.
That's a auto 9 from robocop in the back ground.
Keep up the good work, do you scratch build all your stuff?
d06a40e91bb3e65db92b129b261ab9c4.jpg

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Nice! Those are beautiful. I scratch build everything I make. Ive thought about getting some kits but for now its cheaper for me to scratch build. Do you use kits or scratch?

3d printed mate, treated myself [emoji57]
Best thing I ever bought.
A cr10s was the model.
Apart from the initial outlay for the printer they are cheap to run.
And loads of models to print.
Here's my alien 3d printed model.
57a3f11077a66a484a521e1c420f54aa.jpg

Thats awesome! I just bought an Anet A8 3D Printer. I havent set it up yet. Im in the process of moving into a bigger workspace once thats done im diving head first into 3d printing.

You'll love it, bit of advice though.
Learn to level your bed, it's the most critical part of 3d printing.
Good luck mate.

Thanks! I was looking into buying an auto leveler, sounds like I will be doing that! Keep in touch I'll keep an eye out for your props.

No it is not a Resin kit. Its a toy gun for the grip, then wood foam core and Eva Foam. I also used floral leds for the screen, modgepodge to seal it, then standard flat black paint for the base. Liquid leaf for the weathering.

Do any of you guys show the steps you took to make these props or just the finished product? It's the journey that I enjoy. Seeing something created from odds and ends

Here's a comic book version I 3d printed with the badge.
What would you like to know?
f1a56286ff3833295834ea345caa945c.jpg
e3744b2f6e703acf4b7bc2bdf9e141ea.jpg

Sent from my JSN-L21 using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back