Deadbeat seller: Dale Morton. AVOID

HUMVEE Driver

I'm just hoping to get the word out about a costume maker to avoid. Dale Morton. He also has a website, Dale Morton Studio. I had asked around for good costume makers, and someone I have a lot of respect for suggested Dale Morton. I paid $350 up front, eight months in advance for a costume my fiancée needed for our DragonCon wedding (Supergirl from the TV show). When I asked for updates, I was given promises and told to ‘trust him’.

On the day he promised my costume would be delivered, he messaged me to tell me other projects took priority and nothing at all was done on mine. Oh, and more assurances of how sorry he was.

Save yourself the hassle and disappointment and avoid this *******.

Screenshots of our conversations:

supergirl1.jpgsupergirl2.jpgsupergirl3.jpgsupergirl4.jpgsupergirl5.jpgsupergirl6.jpgsupergirl7.jpgsupergirl8.jpgsupergirl9.jpgsupergirl10.jpgsupergirl11.jpgsupergirl12.jpgsupergirl13.jpgsupergirl14.jpgsupergirl15.jpgsupergirl16.jpg

Dude, what a son of a bitch. Im glad you cussed him out a little. I cant believe that. Also, your wedding idea sounds awesome, Im sorry it wont happen. Thats so frustrating. "You have earned that right" what a freakin bag of ******. Man. People **** me off.

From a business point of view, it never plays well when a service provider tells a customer their project failed because they got backed up with someone else's projects. Each client should be treated as the ONLY client. When failures happen (and they do), it's irrelevant to say it's because they were too busy trying to satisfy someone else.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back