Question about Factory Entertainment Noisy Cricket

Funky

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Can someone who has one tell me what kind of batteries this takes? I know it takes three and that its 1.5 volts, I just need the model number of the batteries.
Thanks in advance.

I have one, but it's in storage... If you don't get an answer from another member today or tomorrow, I'll dig it up and take a look... (I guess you tried to google it already and nothing came up, right?)

I have one, but it's in storage... If you don't get an answer from another member today or tomorrow, I'll dig it up and take a look... (I guess you tried to google it already and nothing came up, right?)

Yeah, all I can find is its 1.5 volts but is that combined or each? I also know that it starts with an "L" and are mostly discontinued though easily and cheaply found on line.

I'm pretty sure it's 1.5 V each. Anyway, it's a bit of work to get it out, but if nobody else has one at hand, I'll take a look this week... I remember taking out the batteries and storing them with the cricket (so they couldn't leak into the piece).

In my experience, most seem to use the button cell battery Energizer A76, Maxell LR44 and the generic AG13 batteries. They are all 1.5 volts. I have posted some images for you to reference. If they are not the ones you have, please post a photo of the top of the battery so I can check the battery conversion charts.
ag13_lr44.jpgimages (1).jpgimages.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back