Spiderman Homecoming Sourcing Caroline Blue Sweats

Benneluke

Im thinking of putting together a Spiderman Homecoming "homemade" costume (I can finally be spiderman without having the physique!).
The parts seem simple enough, but I am having some trouble finding light blue sweatpants. A lot of people are using the Hanes Womens Carolina Blue Sweats. Every place online is out of the large size though. Does anyone have a suitable alternative? Im 6' 32/34 waist so it looks like I would need an L or XL in womens. The only one I've found is the "Soffe" brand on Amazon, but they are $25!

Any suggestions?

Thanks for the suggestion. I thought the medium would be too small for me. Ill order one and see how it looks. Are they that tight in the front that you need to bundle up the boys?

They are slightly. But on the positive side, they are also wider than I thought. I actually need to take in the side seams just a little. They are very comfortable.

Update: I'm basically done with the costume, just need to finish up the mask.

received_533554923732857.jpeg20180806_210314.jpg20180806_210213.jpg

The hoodie was a standard Hanes from amazon that I cut the sleeves off. Im not quite sure of the pointy shoulders, but I dont know how to fix it really. The gloves were a lucky find at Menards, I just had to paint the palms black. The shooters are a combination of craft foam and random bits of hardware I had laying around. Im surprised by how well the mask came out. I kind of winged it and it ended fitting like a glove. I added a zipper in the back, but unfortunately it bunches up and make it look lumpy. I might take it out and see how it works.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back