Prop Store's Power Rangers Auction

PropStoreViki

email-top.jpg
Prop Store is proud to present an exclusive auction of props, costumes and more from the production of Power Rangers.

Bid now: http://bit.ly/2JQhBFp

Jewel-email.jpg

- - - Updated - - -

red-ranger-1285.jpg
Rangers, it's morphin' time. Start bidding today in the #PowerRangersAuction: http://bit.ly/2JQhBFp

Managed to get a coin, got it much under what most of the other coin auctions went for. Anyone else get anything yet?

Last edited:
Managed to get a coin, got it much under what most of the other coin auctions went for. Anyone else get anything yet?

Which one? People are going straight crazy with the bidding.

My item ends at 5. Fingers crossed. People keep pumping up the bids.

#99. Most of the obsidian encased coins went for 400-600. I got a Jason for $350. Every Jason coin has gone for 700-1,000+, so i think i got lucky. Trying to decide if I dare break it out of the rock or not...

img01.jpg

Last edited:
Wow nice score, i was watching that from the start because I could tell it was the one in that shot with the broken half. I think it was Ludi who smacked that one and broke it.

Last edited:
Wow nice score, i was watching that from the start because I could tell it was the one in that shot with the broken half.

Yup, screen used! I researched the hell out of it down to it's very last detail to confirm that it is in fact the same one. I had a high max bid to ensure I got it, and it went for cheap. I wonder if I should get Naomi Scott to sign it?

I cant believe a pink costume went for $12,000.

Oh yeah that's for sure the rock in that shot, i watched it the other night to confirm. I bet they left the other chunk of that coin in the quarry where they filmed, you should take a trip to Vancouver, lol.

Yea and it was the highest selling item too! The bidding was just so all over the place. But I'm so excited. They told me it could take a few weeks to ship the items after payment as they have a small shipping dept.

What chunk of coin you talking about? The coin is all there.

The left half of the front of the coin is gone, it got broken off when the pick hit it. See where the gold stops? Each coin is made of two halves glued together, they smacked the corner of the front half and broke it off. Thats the large pink area on the left, your seeing the inside of the back half. Its more clear in the other auction pics.

Screen Shot 2018-07-27 at 4.56.56 PM.png

Ah I see. Didnt even notice that haha. I just thought it was exposed out of the obsidian. Didnt realise the actual coin broke. It's probably long gone now lol

Scooped up one of the Trini coins. I was bummed I didn’t jump on the earlier coins because as the auction went on you could tell urgency grew. Still nice to have a movie prop though!!

Which one did you get? I think 1 or 2 of them were pricey.

Yeah I paid $800 for mine. Not happy about it but it’s an item I probably won’t ever have a chance at again. I kept holding off but then coins were going for $1000 and more. I got into a bidding war with the last two minutes to go. I’m glad they have payment plans. It gives me time to work some overtime and take care of it haha.

Yeah I paid $800 for mine. Not happy about it but it’s an item I probably won’t ever have a chance at again. I kept holding off but then coins were going for $1000 and more. I got into a bidding war with the last two minutes to go. I’m glad they have payment plans. It gives me time to work some overtime and take care of it haha.
Yeah they were going nuts with the bidding in the beginning and the end. What made you get a yellow? Is that your favorite ranger?

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back