The Monk from The Knights of Ren

goldenhawk

The Monk is done. I may change a couple of things. Perhaps a new pendant and Lightsaber Pike. The last Knight of Rent, The Heavy, is in progress.
IMG_1427.JPGIMG_2021.JPGIMG_2023.JPGIMG_2024.JPGIMG_2031.JPGIMG_2032.JPGIMG_2033.JPGIMG_2034.JPG

Nice one @goldenhawk! How did you make the hand armor? Is the pendant a spray painted remote control? If you will change something's I will suggest to maybe get some longer robes and maybe make the lower jaw part of the mask a bit slimmer. Great job!

Last edited:
Nice one @goldenhawk! How did you make the hand armor? Is the pendant a spray painted remote control? If you will change something's I will suggest to maybe get some longer robes and maybe make the lower jaw part of the mask a bit slimmer. Great job!
I have two versions of the pendant. One is a Wii controller....because everyone said that is what it is. The second looks just like the artist sketch. I need to add wire to it to make it into the necklace.

The hand armor is rather simple. Search for Airsoft armored gloves on ebay or amazon. You will need to paint the armored parts silver.

I will make the robes longer by adding a second layer to it that almost drags to the ground.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back