Seinfeld Dining Table

Rusty85

Sr Member
Anyone have any ideas on this particular make of dining table? I've looked for hours but can't quite turn up anything similar. Most of these round tables have the one main piece under the center rather than the four legs. This is the best picture I could find. Come to think of it, I haven't seen the chairs anywhere either. With the help of a fellow RPF member I now know that the bookcase in the background (of which he also has a smaller size) came from IKEA in 1990. At any rate, just thought I'd throw this out there and see if anyone on her had any ideas.

LWEtNmH.jpg

I was going to guess Ikea too, based on that member's thread of the bookcase. Good luck with your search! BTW, do any photos of the Hulu pop up from a few years ago match? I remember the intercom being pretty far off when I tackled my build.

I know this will help very little if at all, but it appears that it splits down the middle leading me to believe that it may be designed to accept a leaf.

I was going to guess Ikea too, based on that member's thread of the bookcase. Good luck with your search! BTW, do any photos of the Hulu pop up from a few years ago match? I remember the intercom being pretty far off when I tackled my build.

I actually was checking those out and it appears that they custom built all of the furniture to match. I assume that it was probably too hard to find the original stuff anymore. Even the coffee table looks like something they made as well as replicating the IKEA bookcases (which all share a much lighter colored finish). Here's a pic of the replica they did for HULU that was around, and also of a second version which had a more accurate dining table but with the wrong chairs (I believe the originals had two bars on the back rather than four).

641_1200x1200x80_SienfeldApartment03.jpg

la-et-st-hulu-seinfeld-the-apartment-pop-up-installation-west-hollywood-20151216.jpg

And thanks Funky! I actually noticed that too and tried searching for full-size tables as well but that didn't yield anything either.

Gotcha. I'm still miffed I missed the Hulu pop up in LA. I had 2 hours to kill before an advanced screening to The Force Awakens... and of course the line was FOUR hours long. That's the thing about LA, no one has a job so they have plenty of time to wait for things. Anyway, I digress.

Gotcha. I'm still miffed I missed the Hulu pop up in LA. I had 2 hours to kill before an advanced screening to The Force Awakens... and of course the line was FOUR hours long. That's the thing about LA, no one has a job so they have plenty of time to wait for things. Anyway, I digress.

Dude, don't even get me started! I actually saw that they had that in New York and it killed me! I remember thinking I wish it was in LA being that I'm in California. It was only about a year later that I discovered that it WAS there and they just hadn't announced it back when I had heard about it. Needless to say, I'm still bitter to this day I didn't get a chance to go, ugh. I did however, get to go finally visit NYC and check out MONKS:

37426285_2026641134015068_8897673534243864576_n.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back