Marvel Masterworks Official Prop Replicas

I think the ordinary fan isn't going to be able to afford these but I think considering these are THE props not cheaper replicas, these are props that have come from the same molds made by the same artists that make the film props we all know and love.
I would buy an Eye of Agamotto as it is probably the rarest of the props. We've had the Hasbro Legends Cap Shield, Hot Toys have a fantastic baby Groot, there have been many Iron Man helmets and T'Chaka's ring is one that a skilled Jeweler or 3D modeller could make.
The Eye however, is made from brass and has a cast of the time stone that was used in the Infinity Gauntlet.

Check out this video, Russell talks about the props.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the ordinary fan isn't going to be able to afford these but I think considering these are THE props not cheaper replicas, these are props that have come from the same molds made by the same artists that make the film props we all know and love.
I would buy an Eye of Agamotto as it is probably the rarest of the props. We've had the Hasbro Legends Cap Shield, Hot Toys have a fantastic baby Groot, there have been many Iron Man helmets and T'Chaka's ring is one that a skilled Jeweler or 3D modeller could make.
The Eye however, is made from brass and has a cast of the time stone that was used in the Infinity Gauntlet.

Check out this video, Russell talks about the props.
https://youtu.be/kqOAwA6NtCU

Killerbody makes a great Eye in metal for less than 200.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back