Toronto Prop Expo 2018

Michael Bergeron

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
For all you guys in the Toronto Ontario area that aren't already aware, our 9th annual event is in Etobicoke on August 12th!

We have a bunch of movie cars including the Delorean, Jurassic Park Jeep, Herbie the Love Bug, KITT, and the General Lee.

There will be hundreds of movie props large and small, professional demonstrations, a raffle, and stuff for sale from several vendors. We even have a food truck coming!

We're at the Nielson Creative Centre on Aug. 12th from 10am - 5pm.

Check us out on Facebook for regular updates (Toronto Prop Expo).

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I've attended many times, never a disappointment.
The people are awesome. The demos are incredible. The props are stunning.
Then the cars, just speechless.
Definitely going this year.

So glad I spotted this! Can we bring our own props to display? I assume we’d need to book some space?

So glad I spotted this! Can we bring our own props to display? I assume we’d need to book some space?
Yes! Send me a PM with how much table space you want and contact info. I'm at the cottage this week with my boys but will try to get back to you ASAP.

Sent from my SM-G903W using Tapatalk

I've gone the past two years and this year I'm finally bringing stuff! Definitely bringing my realistic Nigel Thornberry mask, fish nun caretaker from star wars mask, the failed first casting of the mini velociraptor head I sculpted for my secret santa this past year, and potentially the Moliere from Atlantis mask I'm working on right now if it's done in time. Can't wait!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back