Buffy the Vampire Slayer (reboot)

Well they were down to just some keychains on a rack at hot topic... there’s money to be made!

if it carries on and not just remakes, could be interesting.

The article says it "will be contemporary" you know what that means. Diversity!

I'm thinking Willow is going to be a black chick and Xander a closet homosexual :lol

Nothing wrong with taking that route, just make some new characters and swap out the old ones.

Make it a sequel and it's fine. We don't need to see Buffy, Willow , and Xander recast and it gives them a chance to bring back the old cast for some fun nostalgia/passing the torch

Totally.
Didn't the series finish with all the potentials gaining their power? It would be interesting to see them out in the world with the original Scooby gang becoming the new Watchers council or something. And Spike, it would need James Marsters back, no one else could do that role justice.

They already stated that Buffy will be black.

The article says it "will be contemporary" you know what that means. Diversity!

I'm thinking Willow is going to be a black chick and Xander a closet homosexual :lol

Nothing wrong with taking that route, just make some new characters and swap out the old ones.

Joss did more seasons after 7 for dark horse comics.i think they may even still be doing them,last I saw they were up to season 9-10 I think. So more then likely it’s a complete reboot,so he can keep cashing in on the comics and new tv show.

Hollywood has lost it's virtue signaling mind.

Let's face it, the whole thing is going to suck major ass whether Buffy is black, blue or polka dot :lol I'd be cautiously interested if they were doing a continuation, but a complete reboot can go die in the hellmouth.

For what it's worth, even though it's going to be a reboot Joss will be at the helm. So a reboot done by the original creator might not be a bad thing. It might be cool if he casts Eliza Dushku as the new Buffy's Watcher since Joss has tried to shepherd her career in the past ( Joss created Dollhouse just for her) and I don't think she's too busy these days.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back