EFX Melted Vader Helmet

Fingers crossed....maybe with Sideshow involved, we just might see this thing in our collection:)

Makes you wonder if Disney have insisted on Sideshows involvement following the Scout Trooper debacle?

Either way, IMO it’s daft to preorder this - I’d wait until its finally released as others have said above.

Cheers

Jez

is it really a preorder? I just found a button to sign up for a mail regarding the release which I did and it's all I could do.

I agree. At least in the one picture at the one angle shown, the EFX version looks very off.

Thank God for MasterEdi! I actually think his looks better.

Order this piece at you're own risk.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't appear to be a pre-order; just a sign-up for when it goes on pre-order.

is it really a preorder? I just found a button to sign up for a mail regarding the release which I did and it's all I could do.

I have a MasterEdi V2 and to be honest I think his looks better, but not having seen the Sideshow helmet
in person it's hard to tell. I don't even have room for his and may let it go, so I surly don't need the sideshow
version. I think it's nice that people that really wanted this helmet will have a chance to own one.

yes, I never got a chance to have a MasterEdi, trust me I would prefer having one over the EFX any day, but if it's my only chance, I might as well take it ;)

SSC is excellent at putting up pre-orders and delivering if it's coming from their factory. Now accuracy upon delivery as we've seen with their 1:1 Fett isn't always the best.

and-its-gone.jpg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back