Blitzway Terminator 2 Endoskeleton Arm and Brain Chip (T2 Endoarm)

Vivek

Master Member
Terminator 2 Endoarm and CPU Brain Chip replicas by Blitzway at SDCC. Photos by Toyark.

HCG Hollywood Collectors Gallery made these items last time in 2013 and I think the Endoarm was priced at $750. I wonder if this version will cost in the same range or will end up near $1000.

SDCC-2018-Blitzway-033.jpg

SDCC-2018-Blitzway-034.jpg

SDCC-2018-Blitzway-035.jpg

SDCC-2018-Blitzway-036.jpg

SDCC-2018-Blitzway-037.jpg

SDCC-2018-Blitzway-031.jpg

SDCC-2018-Blitzway-032.jpg

They mostly been making 1/6 scale figures which were well received among collectors, including the Ghostbusters and Fight Club figures. Their 1/6 Ecto-1 is scheduled for 2019. Their Real Astronaut 1/4 scale statue which was also previewed at SDCC looked amazing.

This Terminator line is the first time they have branched out into prop replicas. Hopefully the final production pieces live up to these prototypes. The company is based in Seoul, South Korea.

They mostly been making 1/6 scale figures which were well received among collectors, including the Ghostbusters and Fight Club figures. Their 1/6 Ecto-1 is scheduled for 2019. Their Real Astronaut 1/4 scale statue which was also previewed at SDCC looked amazing.

This Terminator line is the first time they have branched out into prop replicas. Hopefully the final production pieces live up to these prototypes. The company is based in Seoul, South Korea.

Ah very cool, thanks for the info buddy. Hope they don't end up in EFX territory. I'll hold my excitement till I see the pre-order page.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back