White Star Fleet Medical logo for medical cases?

Sulla

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I am making these med cases and I was wondering where I might find the SF Medical logo in white, or how I might make one? Perhaps a stencil and paint over it?

I can make the art in Illustrator, But how would I get the decal made?

28644748037_06fed07294_b.jpg

If you google “starfleet medical logo” the first thing that comes up is a nice vector of one. You could either make a stencil of it or use a vinyl cutter and make a decal.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Related question. Where are you planning on getting the bottom case from? Or are you making them from scratch?

It's just I'd love one for my phaser and tricorders.

If you just want to paint it, cover a cutting board with painter's tape and then tape a print out down to the board and cut it out. Then lay the painter's tape stencil down on the case. You will probably need to use an x-acto to lift the small pieces up to prevent tearing, and use the cutouts to align the thinner pieces. You may be able to get Kinkos (FexEx Office?) to do it in cut vinyl as well if you have a vector file.

I think I have a vinyl (I think) sticker of that in white that I bought from Rick Sternbach by accident (thought I was bidding on silver), I’d be willing to sell. PM me.

Last edited:
It was probably a vinyl decal on the show. I could make one for you if you know the size and can cover the shipping cost.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back