ISIS Jar on Ebay - (Auction complete) WHo bought it?

BrundelFly

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So this thing just sold on EBAY.
If anyone knows who bought it.....I have the top to it.

037.jpg

Another thing ISIS has claimed: Ancient Egyptian mythology. There's not a time now when I see Isis and think of the old Egyptian gods. Reading this thread title, I thought ISIL had started selling jam jars or something.

Another thing ISIS has claimed: Ancient Egyptian mythology. There's not a time now when I see Isis and think of the old Egyptian gods. Reading this thread title, I thought ISIL had started selling jam jars or something.
A sad fact but Ra is the higher deity in Egyptian Mythology any way. The think that puzzles me is naming yourselves after a Egyptian Deity when last I checked your not Egyptian, Not from that era and are not proud enough to use one of your religions heros as a name. Quite backwards in all honesty from MPOV. Eh who knows who cares only thing I know is your just making your enemies madder with certain videos.

The think that puzzles me is naming yourselves after a Egyptian Deity when last I checked your not Egyptian, Not from that era and are not proud enough to use one of your religions heros as a name. Quite backwards in all honesty from MPOV. Eh who knows who cares only thing I know is your just making your enemies madder with certain videos.

I'm hoping this is sarcasm, but if not, ISIS is an acronym, standing for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. Also known as ISIL, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. They have zero to do with ancient Egyptian culture or pantheon of deities.

I'm hoping this is sarcasm, but if not, ISIS is an acronym, standing for Islamic State of Iraq and Syria. Also known as ISIL, the Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant. They have zero to do with ancient Egyptian culture or pantheon of deities.
:( That wasn't sarcasm but out right ignorance of the acronym. I don't mean to be hoo boy I can't help but think that no matter what I say I may make this worse on myself and I don't wanna be banned. Simply put I did not know it was a acronym I meant no harm and I really really hope I offended no one.

Ugh I should of known it was a acronym all letters are capitalized.I'm a fan of Short Circuit for crying out loud the whole robot series were SAINT (Strategic Artificialy Intelligence Nuclear Transport) and even my character Plokman get's his name from his serial code acronym PLKMN.

I really meant no harm here I knew they are Islamic for sure and all till this moment though I didn't make the acronym connection and thought of the Egyptian Deity of the same spelling but not a Acronym Isis. Please don't ban me or report me it's not my attempt at humor or politics which I will not bring up again after saying the word here.
:facepalm

:( That wasn't sarcasm but out right ignorance of the acronym. I don't mean to be hoo boy I can't help but think that no matter what I say I may make this worse on myself and I don't wanna be banned. Simply put I did not know it was a acronym I meant no harm and I really really hope I offended no one.

Ugh I should of known it was a acronym all letters are capitalized.I'm a fan of Short Circuit for crying out loud the whole robot series were SAINT (Strategic Artificialy Intelligence Nuclear Transport) and even my character Plokman get's his name from his serial code acronym PLKMN.

I really meant no harm here I knew they are Islamic for sure and all till this moment though I didn't make the acronym connection and thought of the Egyptian Deity of the same spelling but not a Acronym Isis. Please don't ban me or report me it's not my attempt at humor or politics which I will not bring up again after saying the word here.
:facepalm

Bro, relax. You made an honest mistake, no worries. I don't know what you heard about the RPF but the mods don't enjoy banning anyone. Unless you are intentionally being a jerk you're okay. You're only real crime, though, is your lack of punctuation. :lol

Bro, relax. You made an honest mistake, no worries. I don't know what you heard about the RPF but the mods don't enjoy banning anyone. Unless you are intentionally being a jerk you're okay. You're only real crime, though, is your lack of punctuation. :lol

Ah punctuation my one flaw as a writer, hehehe thanks my friend. I wasn't making assumptions on the mods here, so far everything has been excellent. No, I am just a worry wart over these things, rules are tough to remember all the time and well some forums I've been to stand for no nonsense.

I.E. they will ban you for sarcasm, glad to know that everyone here can take a joke or explain when you make a mistake unintentionally. :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back