Batman Begins Armor

CaptainCoot

Hi Everyone, this is my first post even though I joined back in 2016.
I was wondering if anyone knew where I could get my hands on a Batman Begins Chest piece, gauntlets and leg armor, plus cowl.
I know Iconic FX makes the chest and cowl, but He says he's not doing the chest anymore.
the only other person who I know makes almost all the other pieces is Gauntlet FX, although I can only find his Instagram, but with no links to message him other than on instagram itself.
I'd also just like to introduce myself I guess haha, my name is Ben, i'm a 15 year old from Australia who recently got a pretty well paying job (for a 15 year old at least) and i'd like to start cosplaying seriously now that I have some extra cash.
I started cosplaying around 2014, my first cosplay was a crappy Symbiote Spider-Man zentai suit that i bought off Ebay and haven't really stopped cosplaying since then
I currently have 5 costumes lined up that i'm working on (bit ambitious, I know) and can't wait to show you guys progress, and hopefully chat, and meet some cool peeps.

thank you, I messaged him on Instagram about an hour ago, he responded and I sent him another message but he hasn't responded yet, thanks again though

Hey bud, welcome! Good luck with your Begins build. GauntletFX and IconicFX are some of the best guys in the business. Keep us posted on your build :D

Okay guys, I've gotten into contact with GauntletFX, he told me all the prices for the pieces and for movie accurate and beautiful looking pieces, it's very good, the only problem is the usd to aud conversion rate isn't great so it's going to get pricey, plus I'm planning on buying an El Fett muscle suit for a seperate Killmonger cosplay, but I only really need the Pecs and Biceps which is only around $300 aud, so I should be fine, I'm thinking of starting my Begins suit with the cowl, I don't really have a time frame, so I'm doing it at my own pace, I mainly want it to be a display piece but obviously be wearable (what's the point of having a batsuit if you can't be the Hero Gotham deserves?) I'll keep you guys updated

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back