Bane Akrham Origins

Karma755

I got a few questions, I was hoping to start a new project on the bane in Arkham Origins but being a newbie I don't know where to start and feel a bit overwhelmed. If anyone could direct me in the right direction that would be great.

I would start with a muscle suit - a REALLY big muscle suit. For the backpack you may be able to find a Pepakura file somewhere online (if you have a 3D printer - or have access to one - I remember seeing a 3D model that someone had made.) The Venom tubes look like transparent tubes filled with green liquid, although you could look for transparent green tubes instead - maybe 2 inches in diameter?

The best piece I can give you is collect lots and lots of reference images from as many angles as you can! If you have the game you can unlock character trophies that let you look at a character in 360 degrees and zoom right in - this would be great for getting every angle of the costume. (Alternatively, there are quite a few videos on YouTube that show all of the game’s character trophies.)

And hope some of this helps, and gives you a starting point for putting together your costume.

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Hi Karma,

Here's one model of Bane,although I am not sure which one you prefer:
https://www.models-resource.com/mobile/injusticegodsamongus/model/17971/

As an alternative you could use a bulky model (e.g.: Colossus) as a foundation for your suit where you then add detailing afterwards with 2mm foam:
https://www.models-resource.com/mobile/marvelscontestofchampions/model/17088/

My advice would be to divide the entire figure into separate sections that you scale individually,otherwise it won't fit you.Then open and unfold in pepakura designer 4 (free software).
-Put templates on roll of EVA foam
-trace and cut out the pieces with box cutter/hobby knife/Exacto knife
-heat-seal them briefly with heat gun
-use glue gun to connect them
-three layers of mixture acrylic gel+white woodglue
-paint with acrylic paint using foundation brush (little/no brush strokes)

The last two steps come from a tutorial made by @Cyehra (see youtube: how to plastic coat your foam)

That should help you on your way.Good luck ! ,and ask away if it's unclear

Last edited:
what would another option be instead of a muscle suit or then going to the gym and getting jacked?

thanks, guys its a great start.

what would another option be instead of a muscle suit or then going to the gym and getting jacked?

thanks, guys its a great start.

If you’re not willing to go down either of these routes I don’t think you have many other options since Bane is all about the huge muscles.

It would help if you told us exactly which version of the Arkham Origins Bane you were aiming for: “mercenary” Bane with the tactical full leather outfit; “venom” Bane with the tactical vest and venom backpack/tubes, or the really muscular TN-1 Bane from his final boss fight. If you really didn’t want to use a muscle suit (or even the method suggested by George) then I would say that the mercenary Bane is your only option - with a lot of padding to get the right look:
9f2c1c8cfda22f0f41cbe780f7b2fcf1.jpg

Last edited:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back