Rian Johnson... Super Hack!!! Evidence included!

Honestly i hate TLJ and most of Rian Johnsons work, but i personally don't see how he ripped of Escape From LA in those scenes.

This entertainment section with posts like this is just embarrassing at this point.

If I was as sad as that youtuber, I could make a vid called "James Gunn is a SUPER HACK" and re-edit his opening scene shot for shot to Raiders of the Lost Ark. Super easy.

Cuz he straight up ripped that off.

What a hack.

I'm gonna start a kickstarter to remake Guardians of the Galaxy.

Really helps make your point when you edit the source material to fit your narrative too.

Yup was going to say the same thing, If I hack up Raiders shots to match GOTG, and vice versa... I could make a super compelling argument they are the EXACT SAME SCENE.

But that's also why I love being an editor... it's next best to directing yourself... so much control of the narrative.

That's, we Artists, are constantly doing: taking a lill' of that and a lill' of this...and voilà! A "brand" new movie, design, clothing, car, sculpture, idea, etc...The list is waayy to long:rolleyes

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back