Robin Williams photo

Kncmeza

I know this may be a long shot...but does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of a Robin Williams photo by Daniel Sorine? The photo I’m looking for is of Robin Williams in Central Park as a mime. It feels like I’ve searched EVERYWHERE, but have had no luck. This is my desperate plea to you all, hoping that someone has an idea of where to find this photo. Thanks so much!!

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 829907 This is the photo I’m looking for.

I know this may be a long shot...but does anyone know where I can purchase a copy of a Robin Williams photo by Daniel Sorine? The photo I’m looking for is of Robin Williams in Central Park as a mime. It feels like I’ve searched EVERYWHERE, but have had no luck. This is my desperate plea to you all, hoping that someone has an idea of where to find this photo. Thanks so much!!

- - - Updated - - -

View attachment 829907 This is the photo I’m looking for.

Attachment not working?

Shoot! Thanks for letting me know the picture isn’t showing. Not sure how to fix it...anyway, the photo is a close up of Robin Williams with one of his hands up to his eyes and the other is outstretched toward the camera.

Is it this picture?

MIMESUSE.jpg

If you can't find it anywhere to buy, guess you could always just find the highest res version and print it. Might be only as big as a piece of paper, but better than nothing.

Thanks everyone for the help! I already tried to contact the photographer but haven’t heard a peep. So I’m thinking I’ll have to just find the best res picture and print that. Thanks again!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back