Ant Man and the Wasp: Portable Ant Man suit

I used small glue dots.

I stumbled upon a near-identical case at Mountain Warehouse today:
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180817/59f952246fcdb8e8671c16d3c03a6a10.jpg
https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180817/cd211cefc24eb2a8830383450e8aa4dd.jpg

There are a few minor differences between this and the screen-used prop, but nothing that can’t be modified or fixed in due course. I also plan on repainting the case this week, and I’ve been on the lookout for a suitable Ant-Man figure. How do you guys keep your figures in place inside the case?

Little late to the party but anyone have an extra one of the correct black sewing kits they'd be willing to part with? I checked my Walmart and they didn't have any.

Little late to the party but anyone have an extra one of the correct black sewing kits they'd be willing to part with? I checked my Walmart and they didn't have any.

You really have to check all Walmarts available at your discretion. It took me 4 Walmart locations around a couple of cities before I found one that had 6 black sewing kits (which I totally cleaned out). They were only $1 USD each and I gave some away to members on here who didn't have Walmart in their areas, but I can tell you they paid a lot for shipping compared to how much it is worth. Just keep scouting first.

I went to the two that are anywhere close to me and neither had them. Not sure they even carry them anymore. Was hoping someone had extras they didn't use they'd be willing to part with.

These were on clearance at my local Walmart stores right after the movie came out. Every store sold out and I haven't seen them come back in stock since.

I just bought a blue one from china, and am going to use the Atom figure from Legends of Tomorrow mini figure. He's standing straight up and down, I think a bit of repaint and it'll look good.

I straightened out my figure holding him (waist down) in a mug of hot water. Makes him super flexible and easy to work with.

I am interested in this I do have a SDCC antman but how do you straighten it? And also I don’t have a sewing kit advice?

I saw one the other day and couldn't wait for the ones I ordered, put the micro Atom figure and he is perfect.
20190108_171403.jpg
20190108_171447.gif

That looks awesome!!!! Which figure did you end up using for this? Please tell me i dont have to spend big bucks on a hot toys iron man figure just to get this little dude :p

Thank you! This is the figure that comes with Hot Toys Ant Man. I was lucky enough to have a friend that has Ant Man, but wasn’t using the mini figure.

Thank you! This is the figure that comes with Hot Toys Ant Man. I was lucky enough to have a friend that has Ant Man, but wasn’t using the mini figure.

Oh damn, I don't think i'll be buying the hot toys ant man for this. Thanks for the reply.

To anyone still looking for the sewing kit, there are literally HUNDREDS of the correct style on ebay. Just search "Travel sewing kit" for an unlimited supply.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back