Ant Man and the Wasp: Portable Ant Man suit

The 2015 SDCC Ant Man figure w/ scaled match box is a great option as well. Would also make a great base for this build.

Last edited:
Too bad it's sitting down. All of the smaller figure seem to be in poses, and are greatly terrible looking.

Anybody have any ideas on the case? Found item maybe?

A heat gun should be able to fix his pose. As for the quality, I think it’s going to be next to impossible to find an incredibly detailed figure at that scale. But I’d love to see what everyone comes up with. Speaking of the case, Risu have any idea what else is in the case?

Last edited by a moderator:
I only saw the movie once and it's really brief. It looked like the suit was in a main compartment with like some white foam lining or something and then the right side of it was filed in and might have had some buttons.

It appears to be a travel size sewing kit.

Ant Man.PNGkit.jpg

Attachments

• Sewing-Kit-660x352.png
    Sewing-Kit-660x352.png
    357.6 KB · Views: 537
Last edited:
It is indeed a Travel/pocket/compact/mini sewing kit.

I have been all over the web and found every other color besides black, the only black one I have found has a pink interior, I think I may need to go hunting at dollarstores flea markets etc, couldn't even find black on alibaba or aliexpress or ebay.

Same here. Trying AC Moore and Blick tomorrow. Besides the pink interior, the places that have them have awful shipping times. I’ll post if I’m able to find anything tomorrow out in the wild.

Great find! Man, I totally missed that it was a sewing kit, that's so funny. I had to go to two Walmarts tonight, but I found one. Now to get the Ant Man. If anybody tries the heat gun on the SDCC/Legends figure, please post your results.

Thanks man, I noticed the buttons and stuff going back and had my "ah-ha!" moment LOL. Also, lucky for us, it seems to be a pretty common sewing kit. So tracking some down should be easy. As for the figure, the SDCC/Legends seems to be the only figure that is the correct size. The Heroclix Ant Man's pose is spot on, but he's just too big. I'm going to do a ton of test work before I actually put heat to the guy, hopefully someone comes forward with some kind of technique or something.

Great find! Man, I totally missed that it was a sewing kit, that's so funny. I had to go to two Walmarts tonight, but I found one. Now to get the Ant Man. If anybody tries the heat gun on the SDCC/Legends figure, please post your results.

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back