2018 SDCC Fan Activities for Marvel and DC Costumers

Chuey

Sr Member
Hi folks,

So there are some fan activities that I am helping to organize for both Marvel and DC Costumers. Please check out the following:

Also Kotobukiya​ would love to have some fan costumers at their booth during the 2018 San Diego Comic-Con International​.
Kotobukiya would like outfits related for the following:
Should this be of interest to you, please write to me at hco@avengershq.com by Friday, July 13, and please include the following in your message.
  • One head-to-toe picture(s) of each outfit(s) that you care to submit
  • Please specify days and times you would like to appear in your outfit

Should you be accepted by Kotobukiya, they will supposedly provide a thank you gift of their choosing for stopping by. They are asking for two hour minimum time spent at their booth.

Kotobukiya will look over applications and they will make the final decision on who they want to include.

Should you be accepted, you will need to have your own pass for the convention.

As a reminder, you are expected to conduct yourselves in a professional manner. Should you encounter any challenges, please speak to someone directly at the respective company or contact me. Please do not post such concerns on social media.

Last edited by a moderator:
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back