Other Robin/Nightwing mask options besides TigerStoneFx?

takaaaa

Greetings,
I am looking for other recommendations for a Robin or Nightwing mask that is of same quality as TigerStoneFx's mask. I have a mask from them and LOVE IT. But now days its hard to get in the order list for them as they only take orders twice a month for a very limited time.
I have already posted a WTB in classifieds but does anyone else know of another seller? One that has in stock or is currently doing runs? because I need it by the end of next month.

You could just get in on our run on the 16th.
Seems to work just fine for everyone else who wants a face mask.
We've been doing runs for our small face masks twice a month for over 1.5 years now.
We even state the hour the run starts in and it generally takes 2-3 hours to fill up
:) So not really hard to do. Just set yourself an alarm or keep an eye on your emails in that hour, assuming you've signed up to be notified...

EDIT: I think I have 1 or 2 slightly flawed masks (minor things that most people wouldn't even notice) as well.
Was Robin ones, I think...but would have to check.
If you're interested, message me through our shop.

Last edited:
You could just get in on our run on the 16th.
Seems to work just fine for everyone else who wants a face mask.
We've been doing runs for our small face masks twice a month for over 1.5 years now.
We even state the hour the run starts in and it generally takes 2-3 hours to fill up
:) So not really hard to do. Just set yourself an alarm or keep an eye on your emails in that hour, assuming you've signed up to be notified...

EDIT: I think I have 1 or 2 slightly flawed masks (minor things that most people wouldn't even notice) as well.
Was Robin ones, I think...but would have to check.
If you're interested, message me through our shop.

Nice! I have send you a message on your shop!

Thanks

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back